Services We Offer
All marketing, viewings and negotiating of offers. In other words everything you would expect from an agent prior to an offer being accepted.
All set up and administration arrangements prior to the start of the tenancy - This includes but is not limited to: arranging the gas safety certificate, arranging the cleaning, arranging the EPC, arranging the inventory & check in, obtaining third party references etc. Any contractor costs for these services would be covered by yourself. These costs will be confirmed with yourself before the contractors are instructed.
Drawing up and administering all legal documents relating to the tenancy.
Securing and administering the tenants deposit with an approved deposit scheme.
Collecting the rent throughout the tenancy.
By instructing an agent to manage your property you are entrusting them to care of what is possibly your most important asset. You need to be certain that the decisions that made on your behalf are always in your best interests whilst also ensuring you have happy tenants by maintaining your property and keeping it in good repair throughout the tenancy.
(1) Take care of all day to day maintenance within your property.
(2) We will, where possible, visit the property to inspect any maintenance issues raised by the tenants prior to instructing any contractors on your behalf.
(3) Within reason we will discuss any works with you prior to instructing the contractors go ahead.
(4) Visit your property during the course of the tenancy to check that everything is okay. We will report back to you if there are any obvious maintenance issues that require attention.
(5) Arrange for the inventory check out at the end of the tenancy.
(6) Administer the deposit return on your behalf.
(7) Arrange annual gas safety inspections.
(8) Keep you informed of any changes in legislation and whether or not this affects you or your property.
(9) Provide you with statements of account to keep you up to date with rent payments and any maintenance costs.
(10) Deal with insurance companies on your behalf should the need arise.