Abbeville Road, SW4
Keating Estates (Brixton Branch)
427 Coldharbour Lane
T: 020 7095 5777
F: 020 7720 2956
This Victorian conversion situated near Clapham Common, offers two double bedrooms, one bathroom and an open plan living area and kitchen, with hardwood floors. The fully equipped kitchen leads out to the private garden through double doors. Both bedrooms are carpeted and the main bedroom has a bay window looking out to the front of the property. Clapham Common Station is less than 10 minutes walk away, with Clapham High street, just a few minutes away by bus along with many great restaurants, shops and pubs. Tenant Fees
Council Tax Band E
EPC rating D (67)
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 18 mins
- South Bank 19 mins
- London Bridge 21 mins
- The City 25 mins
- Canary Wharf 32 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Clapham Common 7 mins
- Clapham High Street 12 mins
- Brixton BR 17 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Clapham Manor Primary School route & info >
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
- Macaulay CofE Primary School route & info >
- St Francis Xavier Sixth Form College route & info >
- La Retraite Roman Catholic Girls' School route & info >
- Holmewood Nursery School route & info >
- Stockwell Primary School route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.
Clapham Common has been a sought after location since the Clapham set counted William Wilberforce amongst its alumni and has barely been out of vogue since. The major draws are the park, the ease of transport, sitting right on the Northern Line with three stations within easy walk and the bars and restaurants that pepper the area.