Bowie Close, SW4
Keating Estates (Brixton Branch)
427 Coldharbour Lane
T: 020 7095 5777
F: 020 7720 2956
This is a cracking flat has large reception room and a separate kitchen, the bathroom is a good size family bathroom and there is loads of storage available with the four built in closets. Both bedrooms are good sized doubles, the property is close to good bus links and is a 12 minute walk to the nearest train station. Tenant Fees.
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 26 mins
- South Bank 27 mins
- London Bridge 28 mins
- The City 31 mins
- Canary Wharf 40 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Clapham South 12 mins
- Clapham Common 18 mins
- Clapham North 19 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- La Retraite Roman Catholic Girls' School route & info >
- Holmewood Nursery School route & info >
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary route & info >
- St Francis Xavier Sixth Form College route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
- Balham Nursery School route & info >
- Streatham Wells Primary route & info >
- Chestnut Grove School route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.
Clapham Common has been a sought after location since the Clapham set counted William Wilberforce amongst its alumni and has barely been out of vogue since. The major draws are the park, the ease of transport, sitting right on the Northern Line with three stations within easy walk and the bars and restaurants that pepper the area.