Clapham Common South Side, SW4
Keating Estates (Brixton Branch)
427 Coldharbour Lane
T: 020 7095 5777
F: 020 7720 2956
Would you like to live in a super cool flat over looking Clapham Common and a couple of hundred meters from the station? Well if that sounds like your thing then come over and have a look around this little beauty! You will get original wood floors, exposed brick walls, funky lighting and a cool designer kitchen. All within this spacious light and airy apartment on the top floor of this Early Victorian conversion. Tenant Fees
Council Tax Band C
EPC rating E (50)
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 13 mins
- South Bank 14 mins
- London Bridge 16 mins
- The City 20 mins
- Canary Wharf 29 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Clapham Common 2 mins
- Clapham North 9 mins
- Clapham High Street 9 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Clapham Manor Primary School route & info >
- Macaulay CofE Primary School route & info >
- St Francis Xavier Sixth Form College route & info >
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
- La Retraite Roman Catholic Girls' School route & info >
- Stockwell Primary School route & info >
- Honeywell Junior School route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.
Clapham Common has been a sought after location since the Clapham set counted William Wilberforce amongst its alumni and has barely been out of vogue since. The major draws are the park, the ease of transport, sitting right on the Northern Line with three stations within easy walk and the bars and restaurants that pepper the area.