Knoll Road, SW18
Keating Estates (Brixton Branch)
427 Coldharbour Lane
T: 020 7095 5777
F: 020 7720 2956
Spacious and bright two bed first floor Edwardian conversion tucked away in a quiet, idyllic pocket of Wandsworth and just a short walk to Wandsworth Town station. Great transport links out to Surrey or into Central London. Open plan kitchen and living room with wood floors and large windows which let in lots of natural light. Two good sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom. An ideal suburban retreat with Central London within easy reach. Tenant fees.
Council Tax Band D
EPC rating C (78)
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 23 mins
- South Bank 26 mins
- London Bridge 39 mins
- The City 40 mins
- Canary Wharf 43 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Wandsworth Town 7 mins
- Clapham Junction 15 mins
- Earlsfield 18 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Allfarthing Primary School route & info >
- Belleville Primary School route & info >
- Honeywell Infant School route & info >
- Honeywell Junior School route & info >
- Oak Lodge School route & info >
- Ernest Bevin College route & info >
- Balham Nursery School route & info >
- Chestnut Grove School route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.