Long Lane, SE1
Keating Estates (Brixton Branch)
427 Coldharbour Lane
T: 020 7095 5777
F: 020 7720 2956
A brilliant two double bedroom apartment within this warehouse conversion. With a funky modern finish complete with exposed brick walls, hard wood flooring and modern fixtures and fittings throughout as well as being located within easy walking distance to a number of underground stations makes this apartment a highly desirable unit. Within the apartment you will have a rather spacious open plan reception room, two double bedrooms and the bathroom.These pictures are a representation of the flat not the actual images. Tenant fees.
Council Tax Band D
EPC rating C (77)
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- South Bank 25 mins
- London Bridge 28 mins
- The City 31 mins
- Victoria 36 mins
- Canary Wharf 41 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Kennington 23 mins
- Oval 31 mins
- Vauxhall BR 34 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Keyworth Primary route & info >
- John Ruskin Primary route & info >
- St George's CofE Primary (Southwark) route & info >
- Brunswick Park Primary route & info >
- St Joseph's Catholic Infants School route & info >
- St Joseph's Catholic Jr School route & info >
- St John the Divine CofE Primary route & info >
- Sacred Heart Catholic School route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.