Narbonne Avenue, SW4
Keating Estates (Herne Hill Branch)
17 Norwood Road
T: 020 8674 8884
F: 020 7720 9256
This is a stunning property offering two double bedrooms, an open plan living area, modern kitchen decked out with all the mod cons, and a stylish bathroom. The flat has gorgeous bay windows at the front and wooden floors throughout. Only moments from Clapham Common, the tube station and the high street, the location could not be any better. Tenant Fees.
Council Tax Band D
EPC rating B (86)
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 21 mins
- South Bank 22 mins
- London Bridge 24 mins
- The City 27 mins
- Canary Wharf 37 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Clapham South 8 mins
- Clapham Common 10 mins
- Clapham North 16 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- St Francis Xavier Sixth Form College route & info >
- La Retraite Roman Catholic Girls' School route & info >
- Clapham Manor Primary School route & info >
- Macaulay CofE Primary School route & info >
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary route & info >
- Balham Nursery School route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
- Oak Lodge School route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.
Clapham Common has been a sought after location since the Clapham set counted William Wilberforce amongst its alumni and has barely been out of vogue since. The major draws are the park, the ease of transport, sitting right on the Northern Line with three stations within easy walk and the bars and restaurants that pepper the area.