Sainfoin Road, SW17
Keating Estates (Brixton Branch)
427 Coldharbour Lane
T: 020 7095 5777
F: 020 7720 2956
This is a really cracking flat - a lovely building in Balham, lovingly refurbished and converted with care and intelligence to create a great layout with two large double bedrooms, a lovely modern bathroom and a very bright living space large enough to clearly delineate a living area with sofas and a separate dining area with space to spare. The kitchen is modern, stylish and functional. The property is a short walk from Tooting Bec and Balham train stations.
Council Tax Band D
EPC rating C (74)
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 22 mins
- South Bank 25 mins
- London Bridge 26 mins
- The City 28 mins
- Canary Wharf 39 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Tooting Bec 7 mins
- Balham 8 mins
- Balham BR 8 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- St Anselm's Catholic Primary route & info >
- Chestnut Grove School route & info >
- Balham Nursery School route & info >
- Ernest Bevin College route & info >
- La Retraite Roman Catholic Girls' School route & info >
- Oak Lodge School route & info >
- St Francis Xavier Sixth Form College route & info >
- St Boniface RC Primary route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.