St Lukes Avenue, SW4
Keating Estates (Brixton Branch)
427 Coldharbour Lane
T: 020 7095 5777
F: 020 7720 2956
This ground floor conversion flat has 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom, an airy reception room and a separate modern kitchen. St Luke's Avenue is a quiet residential street running off Clapham High Street and its multitude of restaurants and bars. There are excellent transport links with two Northern Line underground stations, Clapham High Street Station on the Overground and numerous bus routes to other areas of London all within 5 minutes' walk. Tenant fees.
Council Tax Band D
EPC rating D (68)
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 15 mins
- South Bank 16 mins
- London Bridge 17 mins
- The City 20 mins
- Canary Wharf 25 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Clapham North 5 mins
- Clapham Common 5 mins
- Clapham High Street 5 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Clapham Manor Primary School route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
- Macaulay CofE Primary School route & info >
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary route & info >
- Stockwell Primary School route & info >
- Platanos College route & info >
- St Francis Xavier Sixth Form College route & info >
- Effra Nursery School route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.
Clapham Common has been a sought after location since the Clapham set counted William Wilberforce amongst its alumni and has barely been out of vogue since. The major draws are the park, the ease of transport, sitting right on the Northern Line with three stations within easy walk and the bars and restaurants that pepper the area.