Stockwell Park Road, SW9
Keating Estates (Brixton Branch)
427 Coldharbour Lane
T: 020 7095 5777
F: 020 7720 2956
This is a beautiful, large, top floor flat in this lovely architecturally designed new-build on the edge of the Stockwell conservation area. The property has a very large living room with separate but open plan kitchen, separate dining area and separate sofa area. Both bedrooms are large doubles and the bathroom is a large, modern, luxurious family bathroom. The property offers all that luxury new builds offer from videophone entry to intelligent and modern cabling to advanced security and bicycle storage. The tube station is only a short walk as are the lovely Georgian streets of the Stockwell conservation area.
Council Tax Band D
EPC rating C (73)
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 9 mins
- South Bank 12 mins
- London Bridge 13 mins
- Canary Wharf 25 mins
- The City 27 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Stockwell 3 mins
- Oval 9 mins
- Clapham North 12 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Platanos College route & info >
- Durand Academy route & info >
- Stockwell Primary School route & info >
- St John the Divine CofE Primary route & info >
- St George's CofE Primary (Wandsworth) route & info >
- St Joseph's Catholic Jr School route & info >
- Sacred Heart Catholic School route & info >
- St Joseph's Catholic Infants School route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.