Stockwell Road, SW9
Keating Estates (Herne Hill Branch)
17 Norwood Road
T: 020 8674 8884
F: 020 7720 9256
A rare find for the area in that this is a larger than average one double bedroom flat with a beautiful outlook over the well kept communal gardens to the rear. There is a wonderful community feel within this conversion flat with all occupants working well with each other to take care of the communal areas and garden. The flat itself is stunning and well proportioned with a huge open plan reception room which has the kitchen area leading off to the side. Added to this you have Stockwell station only a few minutes away with both the Victoria and Northern lines to get you around. Tenant fees.
Council Tax Band C
EPC rating C (77)
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 8 mins
- South Bank 11 mins
- London Bridge 12 mins
- Canary Wharf 24 mins
- The City 25 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Stockwell 2 mins
- Brixton BR 9 mins
- Clapham North 10 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Platanos College route & info >
- Stockwell Primary School route & info >
- Durand Academy route & info >
- Clapham Manor Primary School route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
- St George's CofE Primary (Wandsworth) route & info >
- St John the Divine CofE Primary route & info >
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.