Union Grove, SW8
Keating Estates (Clapham Branch)
23 Clapham Common South Side
T: 020 7720 2113
F: 020 7720 9256
Steeped in history, the Old Police Station in Clapham was originally opened in March 1846. The site has recently been developed into luxury apartments which have proven to be very popular. This stunning apartment will impress you with it's bright and spacious interior, boasting high ceilings, a massive roof terrace, open plan kitchen and reception room and two large, bright double bedrooms. The mezzanine floor is quite versatile and could either be used as a second reception room, study or even a third bedroom. Located close to transport links and Clapham High Street, this flat is a real gem. Tenant Fees.
Council Tax Band E
EPC rating C (80)
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 16 mins
- South Bank 19 mins
- London Bridge 20 mins
- The City 26 mins
- Canary Wharf 32 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Wandsworth Road 6 mins
- Stockwell 10 mins
- Clapham North 11 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- St George's CofE Primary (Wandsworth) route & info >
- Clapham Manor Primary School route & info >
- Platanos College route & info >
- Stockwell Primary School route & info >
- Durand Academy route & info >
- Macaulay CofE Primary School route & info >
- Chesterton Primary School route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.