Abberley Mews, SW4
Keating Estates (Clapham Branch)
23 Clapham Common South Side
T: 020 7720 2113
F: 020 7720 9256
* Please click on the 'downloadable brochure link' on the right hand side
of this page for the development brochure and further details.
* Eight Units
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 17 mins
- South Bank 24 mins
- London Bridge 26 mins
- The City 30 mins
- Canary Wharf 37 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Wandsworth Road 10 mins
- Queenstown Road 10 mins
- Clapham Common 12 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Macaulay CofE Primary School route & info >
- Clapham Manor Primary School route & info >
- Chesterton Primary School route & info >
- Belleville Primary School route & info >
- Honeywell Junior School route & info >
- St George's CofE Primary (Wandsworth) route & info >
- Honeywell Infant School route & info >
- St Francis Xavier Sixth Form College route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.
Clapham Common has been a sought after location since the Clapham set counted William Wilberforce amongst its alumni and has barely been out of vogue since. The major draws are the park, the ease of transport, sitting right on the Northern Line with three stations within easy walk and the bars and restaurants that pepper the area.