Brixton Water Lane, SW2
ALL UNITS SOLD
Keating Estates (Brixton Branch)
427 Coldharbour Lane
T: 020 7095 5777
F: 020 7720 2956
* Please click on the 'downloadable brochure link' on the right hand side
of this page for the development brochure and further details.
* Nine Units - All Sold
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 21 mins
- South Bank 29 mins
- London Bridge 30 mins
- The City 33 mins
- Canary Wharf 39 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Herne Hill 10 mins
- Clapham North 18 mins
- Clapham High Street 19 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
- Effra Nursery School route & info >
- St Jude's CofE Primary route & info >
- Holmewood Nursery School route & info >
- Jessop Primary School route & info >
- Stockwell Primary School route & info >
- St Martin in the Fields High School for Girls route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.
Loved by those in the know, Brixton has a massively dedicated fan-base in people in search of culture, cuisine and nightlife. The redevelopment of Brixton's covered market has created a mecca to global cuisine; as well as the iconic cinema and arts venue, Windrush square with its new museum and Tate library, the many great pubs, restaurants, music venues and night clubs make it clear why this is one of the fastest growing areas of London in the popularity stakes. Great transport links (with further proposed improvements) and Brockwell park, regarded by many as the capital's best open space complete the set of lifestyle bonuses in this very fresh and vibrant corner of London.