Josephine Avenue, SW2
Guide Price £1,150,000 Freehold
Keating Estates (Brixton Branch)
427 Coldharbour Lane
T: 020 7095 5777
F: 020 7720 2956
The last of a selection of five stunning new build houses located within Brixton’s most cherished conservation area. This property has a total internal square footage of nearly 1800 square feet, thoughtfully created with the design team's signature architectural finish, attention to detail, contemporary style and luxury, while being engineered to meet all the requirements of modern living. The property comprises a majestic, kitchen diner on the ground floor with direct access onto a courtyard garden. The kitchen is beautifully finished and has been specifically designed to complement the layout of each house. The living room and three double bedrooms on the first and second floors are all a fantastic size and have benefits which include en-suite bathrooms and a balcony. The pièce de résistance is at the top of the house, the third floor bedroom has roof gardens on both sides and views out across the London skyline. The room is submerged in natural light with large pane, glass windows and double doors which amplifies the feeling of space. One of the main selling points to these homes is the large total internal floor spaces and the versatility that they offer. Purchasers can configure the houses depending on their own personal requirements. The development is situated on an extremely popular road in a leafy part of thriving and trendy Brixton. Nestling amongst period neighbours on beautiful tree-lined Josephine Avenue, the property can only be recognised as a secure gated, modern build by the higher level of detailing and crispness of its features within, with the shapes, lines, light and feel only available from the very best of contemporary building design. Josephine Avenue is only three minutes from Brockwell Park, a minute’s walk from Sainsbury's supermarket, a ten minute walk from Brixton tube and train station, and a ten minute walk across the park to Herne Hill station. Please call to book an appointment.
MODERN YET LUXURIOUS
Beautifully bright open plan houses benefiting from both natural materials and state of the art technology.
INDIVIDUAL HOUSE INTERIOR FINISHES
• Contemporary ceramic flooring in hallway, natural wood to lounge and kitchen & study
• Carpets to all bedrooms
• Vicaima Walnut veneered doors
• Satin steel door furniture throughout.
• White painted skirtings and architraves
• Ceiling downlighters throughout
• Television (terrestrial and satellite) points to principal living area and master bedroom.
• Telephone and CAT5 points to living rooms
• Rotary dimmer light controls to main living areas
• Stainless Steel switches and white low level Sockets
• Gas fired central heating via Stelrad wall hung radiators.
• Individually designed German kitchens to complement the layout of each house
• Recessed cabinet lights
• Stainless steel sink with polished chrome monobloc mixer tap
• Zip boiling water tap (to houses only)
• Washing machine & dryer (to houses only)
• Combined washer/dryer (to flats only)
• Induction 5 zone hob
• Fully integrated fridge freezer
• Fully integrated dishwasher
• Multifunction oven
• Combi microwave
• Wine chiller fridge(to houses only)
• Natural wood flooring
• Natural Travertine stone tiling to walls and floors, with mosaic detail feature walls
• Luxurious free standing baths with column tap and hand shower to master bathroom (59F only)
• Vanity units to Shower rooms
• Low level shower trays
• Contemporary design polished chrome Vado taps, shower heads and bath controls.
• White wall mounted WC with soft close seat, concealed cistern and Grohe dual flush plate
• Mirror chrome ladder style thermostatically controlled towel rails
• Shaving socket
• Under floor heating
• Terrestrial television points to all bedrooms
• Telephone and CAT 5 data & satellite points to principal bedroom
• Luxurious carpets to all bedrooms
• Quality decking to terraces & balconies
• External lighting
• Secure off street parking
• Comelit Ikall & Planux video entry system
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 17 mins
- South Bank 22 mins
- London Bridge 23 mins
- The City 25 mins
- Canary Wharf 36 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Brixton 9 mins
- Brixton BR 10 mins
- Herne Hill 12 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
- Effra Nursery School route & info >
- Holmewood Nursery School route & info >
- St Jude's CofE Primary route & info >
- Stockwell Primary School route & info >
- St Martin in the Fields High School for Girls route & info >
- Jessop Primary School route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.
Loved by those in the know, Brixton has a massively dedicated fan-base in people in search of culture, cuisine and nightlife. The redevelopment of Brixton's covered market has created a mecca to global cuisine; as well as the iconic cinema and arts venue, Windrush square with its new museum and Tate library, the many great pubs, restaurants, music venues and night clubs make it clear why this is one of the fastest growing areas of London in the popularity stakes. Great transport links (with further proposed improvements) and Brockwell park, regarded by many as the capital's best open space complete the set of lifestyle bonuses in this very fresh and vibrant corner of London.