Ryde Vale Rd, SW12
Keating Estates (Brixton Branch)
427 Coldharbour Lane
T: 020 7095 5777
F: 020 7720 2956
This newly refurbished two double bedroom Victorian conversion flat, located on a charming residential road, comprises of a bright and modern open plan kitchen and living area, leading onto a bright second bedroom with a contemporary bathroom. Upstairs, the master bedroom boasts a bright chic bedroom with an en-suite bathroom with built in storage. The location of this property is a six minute walk from Balham station, with travel links via the Northern line and Network Rail. Additionally, the property is within walking distance to an array of stylish shops and restaurants, and also the serene Tooting Bec Common.
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 20 mins
- South Bank 24 mins
- London Bridge 25 mins
- The City 27 mins
- Canary Wharf 38 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Balham BR 6 mins
- Balham 7 mins
- Tooting Bec 13 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- La Retraite Roman Catholic Girls' School route & info >
- Chestnut Grove School route & info >
- Balham Nursery School route & info >
- St Anselm's Catholic Primary route & info >
- St Francis Xavier Sixth Form College route & info >
- Oak Lodge School route & info >
- Ernest Bevin College route & info >
- St Boniface RC Primary route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.