Keating Estates are currently recruiting for someone to join our team as a Lettings Administrator. This role will require you to assist the Lettings department at every point in the process including the marketing of properties, compliance and correspondence and general office admin.
- Organising the digital marketing for lettings properties
- Coordinating and arranging appointments with photographers and tenants
- Writing descriptions for properties Liaising with landlords regarding the online advertisements of their properties
- Booking boards and removals
- Assist other lettings administrators with file progressions
- General admin and paperwork as required
- Helping colleagues where needed
- Cover other offices when required
Though we are willing to consider applicants with no experience, the role would ideally suit someone with one to two years in the industry, with a broad knowledge of Lettings and relevant legislation relating to the necessary associated paperwork they will be required to process. Applicants will be able to demonstrate their ability to multi-task and tackle many files simultaneously whilst maintaining a calm demeanour and have no reluctance to handle difficult situations. If the candidate has any contract drafting experience, this would be a bonus.
Skills & Attributes
The successful applicant will have/be: Able to multi-task successfully The ability to prioritise their workload Strong attention to detail Excellent customer service skills A polite telephone manner The ability to work autonomously with support and guidance from senior management Solution oriented Proactive Diligent Professional Dynamic Motivated Naturally charismatic Confident No qualms in seeking assistance Willing to assist colleagues outside the parameters of their role, where necessary Knowledge of CFP or Alto would be a bonus, though intermediate knowledge of other office software is mandatory
The role will be mainly based from our Clapham office. At times you may be required to cover one of our other offices.