We're looking for a dynamic Lettings Negotiator to join our growing team here at Keating Estates. Outstanding customer service and communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to build strong relationships with clients and meet targets.
We're an independent estate agency, established in South London for over twenty years. Our strong market presence and large property portfolio means there are plenty of deals to be done, so you can be sure you'll reach your potential. In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary, commission and bonus structure and a company car. You'll also benefit from our ongoing training opportunities.
We're a friendly, sociable bunch and really value teamwork, helping each other out with viewings, paperwork, tying deals etc. We don’t have one of those cut-throat/beat your colleague to the deal/whatever it takes atmospheres here! The competition between our negotiators is strong and healthy, but fair and transparent.
Another plus - you won't need to deal with move-ins. We have a dedicated move-in administration team to cover that, allowing you to focus on your role as a negotiator.
- Registering and qualifying prospective tenants
- Matching tenants to suitable properties
- Conducting virtual, remote and in person viewings
- Creating virtual video tours for rental properties
- Liaising with existing tenants to arrange access for viewings
- Negotiating offers between prospective tenants and landlords
- Liaising with the administration and property management teams
- Updating clients on the marketing progress of their properties
- Conducting right to rent checks
- Ensuring prospective tenants proceed through referencing smoothly
- Assisting the move-in administration team with any tasks they need help with to ensure a smooth move-in process
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous experience as a lettings or sales negotiator.
- Local knowledge of Clapham, Brixton, Herne Hill and the surrounding areas
- Outstanding customer service, communication and time management skills
- Confidence to build rapport and strong relationships with clients
- The ability to prioritise, meet targets and manage pressure
- Integrity and motivation that goes beyond money
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Excellent grasp of the English language, both written and spoken
- ARLA Property mark 3 would be an advantage
- £45-50k OTE (in year one)
- Up to 15k basic salary, depending on experience
- 23k retainer for the first three months
- 10% commission on fees banked (for the first year of tenancy only)
- Monthly bonuses for reaching targets
We also offer
- A company car (for work and personal use)
- Ongoing mentoring and training opportunities
- Great company culture with regular social events
Monday: 8.15am - 7pm
Tuesday to Thursday: 8.45am - 7pm
Friday: 8.45am - 6pm
Saturdays: 9.45am - 4pm
Two Saturdays on, one off. No day off in lieu of Saturdays worked.
Based in our Herne Hill office - working across Clapham, Brixton and Herne Hill.