Brixton Hill, SW2
Keating Estates (Clapham Branch)
23 Clapham Common South Side
T: 020 7720 2113
F: 020 7720 9256
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 19 mins
- South Bank 24 mins
- London Bridge 25 mins
- The City 27 mins
- Canary Wharf 38 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Brixton 11 mins
- Brixton BR 12 mins
- Herne Hill 15 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
- Holmewood Nursery School route & info >
- Effra Nursery School route & info >
- St Jude's CofE Primary route & info >
- St Martin in the Fields High School for Girls route & info >
- Stockwell Primary School route & info >
- Streatham Wells Primary route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.
Loved by those in the know, Brixton has a massively dedicated fan-base in people in search of culture, cuisine and nightlife. The redevelopment of Brixton's covered market has created a mecca to global cuisine; as well as the iconic cinema and arts venue, Windrush square with its new museum and Tate library, the many great pubs, restaurants, music venues and night clubs make it clear why this is one of the fastest growing areas of London in the popularity stakes. Great transport links (with further proposed improvements) and Brockwell park, regarded by many as the capital's best open space complete the set of lifestyle bonuses in this very fresh and vibrant corner of London.