Brixton Road, SW9
Keating Estates (Brixton)
427 Coldharbour Lane
T: 020 7095 5777
F: 020 7720 2956
This three bed flat in Brixton is not to be missed, boasting high ceilings throughout and huge windows allowing light to flood the rooms. The kitchen opens out onto the spacious reception room and all three double bedrooms are bright and modern, with a shared bathroom. Wooden flooring runs throughout the flat. The property is well located for all the amenities of Brixton and is a mere two minute walk to Brixton Station and the underground, giving you excellent links into the city.
TENANT FEE BAN: In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
• Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
• Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
• Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
• Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Keating Estates is a member of UKALA Client Money Protect, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of UKALA PRS, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
Council Tax Band B
EPC rating D (57)
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 11 mins
- South Bank 16 mins
- London Bridge 17 mins
- The City 19 mins
- Canary Wharf 30 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Brixton BR 2 mins
- Brixton 3 mins
- Loughborough Junction 9 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Stockwell Primary School route & info >
- Saint Andrew's Primary School route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
- Effra Nursery School route & info >
- Platanos College route & info >
- Jessop Primary School route & info >
- Durand Academy route & info >
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.
Loved by those in the know, Brixton has a massively dedicated fan-base in people in search of culture, cuisine and nightlife. The redevelopment of Brixton's covered market has created a mecca to global cuisine; as well as the iconic cinema and arts venue, Windrush square with its new museum and Tate library, the many great pubs, restaurants, music venues and night clubs make it clear why this is one of the fastest growing areas of London in the popularity stakes. Great transport links (with further proposed improvements) and Brockwell park, regarded by many as the capital's best open space complete the set of lifestyle bonuses in this very fresh and vibrant corner of London.