Railton Road, SE24
ALL UNITS SOLD
Keating Estates (Herne Hill)
17 Norwood Road
T: 020 8674 8884
F: 020 7720 9256
* Please click on the 'downloadable brochure link' on the right hand side
of this page for the development brochure and further details.
* Eight Units - All Sold
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 16 mins
- South Bank 21 mins
- London Bridge 22 mins
- The City 24 mins
- Canary Wharf 35 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Herne Hill 7 mins
- Brixton 8 mins
- Loughborough Junction 12 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Effra Nursery School route & info >
- St Jude's CofE Primary route & info >
- Jessop Primary School route & info >
- Jubilee Primary School route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary route & info >
- Stockwell Primary School route & info >
- The Charter School route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.
Herne Hill is one of those areas that belong to those in the know. Brockwell Park alone could generate enough demand on its own, but there is more to the area than one of the most staggeringly beautiful (and user friendly) parks in London. With a large variety of homes ranging from the massive turn-of-the-century houses of the southern quadrant neighbouring Dulwich Village to typical Victorian terraces to the North of more working class origins.