Brailsford Road, SW2
Keating Estates (Brixton Branch)
427 Coldharbour Lane
T: 020 7095 5777
F: 020 7720 2956
In our opinion, the best new-build home to ever come to market in the Brixton area. A stunning new build house which backs onto the green open space of Brockwell Park. This property has a total internal square footage of over 2700 square feet, thoughtfully created with the design team's signature architectural finish, attention to detail, contemporary style and luxury, while being engineered to meet all the requirements of modern living. The property comprises an absolutely majestic, open plan reception and kitchen on the ground floor with two separate access points onto the wrap around private garden. The dimensions are incredible, with the room spanning 14 meters by nearly 10 meters, ample room to both relax and dine, the feature fireplace, and bi-fold doors, all contribute to confirm that this room will be used on a regular basis. The kitchen is beautifully finished and has been specifically designed to complement the layout of the house. A central island gives the kitchen a focal point and the dining room off the kitchen, at the front of the property, is perfect to enjoy the food that has been prepared. The house has multiple selling points which include an outside store room, an off street parking space and views of Brockwell Park to name a few. Stairs lead to the first floor where you encounter a master bedroom with a stunning en-suite bathroom. The second and third floors consist of a family bathroom and three further large double bedrooms. One of the main selling points to this house is the large total internal floor spaces and the versatility that this offers. Purchasers can configure the house to suit their own personal requirements. Brailsford Road is a Victorian terraced street which is a ten-minute walk to Brixton tube station and has an entrance to Brockwell Park actually on the road itself. As locations go, it is fantastic. A short walk to Brixton town centre, Brockwell Park (lauded as London's best outdoor space by locals with its amazing lido among its myriad attractions) on your door step and a large Sainsbury’s within a minutes walk. Please call to book an appointment.
MODERN YET LUXURIOUS
Beautifully bright open plan houses benefiting from both natural materials and state of the art technology.
INDIVIDUAL HOUSE INTERIOR FINISHES
• Contemporary ceramic flooring to ground floor.
• Carpets to all bedrooms
• Natural wood to study (house 2 only)
• Vicaima Walnut veneered doors
• Satin steel door furniture throughout.
• Farrow & Ball colours to walls. White skirting and architraves
• Ceiling down lighters throughout
• Television (terrestrial and satellite) points to principal living area and master bedroom.
• Telephone and CAT5 points to living rooms
• Rotary dimmer light controls to main living areas
• Stainless Steel switches and white low level Sockets
• Feature Ribbon fireplaces (gas)to main reception room.
• Under floor heating to entire ground floor and bathrooms.
• Remaining areas heated via Stelrad wall hung radiators.
• Individually designed hand painted German kitchens to complement the layout of each house with Quartz work tops
• Recessed cabinet lights
• Stainless steel sink with polished chrome monobloc mixer tap
• Zip boiling water tap (to houses only)
• Washing machine & dryer
• Induction 5 zone hob
• Fully integrated fridge freezer
• Fully integrated dishwasher
• Multifunction oven
• Combi microwave
• Wine chiller fridge
• Natural Travertine stone tiling to walls and floors, with mosaic detail feature walls
• Luxurious free standing baths with column tap and hand shower to master bathroom
• Vanity units
• Low level shower trays or wet floors
• Contemporary design polished chrome Vado taps, shower heads and bath controls.
• White wall mounted WC with soft close seat, concealed cistern and Grohe dual flush plate
• Mirror chrome ladder style thermostatically controlled towel rails
• Shaving socket
• Under floor heating
• Terrestrial television points to all bedrooms
• Telephone and CAT 5 data & satellite points to principal bedroom
• Luxurious carpets to all bedrooms
• Quality decking to terraces & balconies
• External lighting
• Secure off street parking
• Comelit Ikall & Planux video entry system
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 18 mins
- South Bank 23 mins
- London Bridge 24 mins
- The City 26 mins
- Canary Wharf 31 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Herne Hill 8 mins
- Brixton 10 mins
- Brixton BR 12 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Effra Nursery School route & info >
- St Jude's CofE Primary route & info >
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
- Holmewood Nursery School route & info >
- Jessop Primary School route & info >
- St Martin in the Fields High School for Girls route & info >
- Rosendale Primary School route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.
Loved by those in the know, Brixton has a massively dedicated fan-base in people in search of culture, cuisine and nightlife. The redevelopment of Brixton's covered market has created a mecca to global cuisine; as well as the iconic cinema and arts venue, Windrush square with its new museum and Tate library, the many great pubs, restaurants, music venues and night clubs make it clear why this is one of the fastest growing areas of London in the popularity stakes. Great transport links (with further proposed improvements) and Brockwell park, regarded by many as the capital's best open space complete the set of lifestyle bonuses in this very fresh and vibrant corner of London.