Manor Place, SE17
ALL UNITS SOLD
Keating Estates (Clapham Branch)
23 Clapham Common South Side
T: 020 7720 2113
F: 020 7720 9256
* Please click on the 'downloadable brochure link' on the right hand side
of this page for the development brochure and further details.
* Eight Units - All Sold
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- South Bank 6 mins
- London Bridge 9 mins
- The City 12 mins
- Victoria 17 mins
- Canary Wharf 22 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Kennington 4 mins
- Elephant & Castle 9 mins
- Elephant & Castle Station 11 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Keyworth Primary route & info >
- John Ruskin Primary route & info >
- St Joseph's Catholic Jr School route & info >
- St Joseph's Catholic Infants School route & info >
- St John the Divine CofE Primary route & info >
- Brunswick Park Primary route & info >
- Sacred Heart Catholic School route & info >
- St George's CofE Primary (Southwark) route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.
Loved by those in the know, Brixton has a massively dedicated fan-base in people in search of culture, cuisine and nightlife. The redevelopment of Brixton's covered market has created a mecca to global cuisine; as well as the iconic cinema and arts venue, Windrush square with its new museum and Tate library, the many great pubs, restaurants, music venues and night clubs make it clear why this is one of the fastest growing areas of London in the popularity stakes. Great transport links (with further proposed improvements) and Brockwell park, regarded by many as the capital's best open space complete the set of lifestyle bonuses in this very fresh and vibrant corner of London.