Cato Road, SW4
Keating Estates (Brixton Branch)
427 Coldharbour Lane
T: 020 7095 5777
F: 020 7720 2956
This three bed top floor flat is in a prime location just minutes from Clapham High Street with its popular cafes and restaurants. Clapham North station is a short walk away making commuting into the city an easy task. The flat comprises of three bedrooms, an open plan reception room and bathroom. Tenant Fees
Council Tax Band D
EPC rating D (61)
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 14 mins
- South Bank 15 mins
- London Bridge 16 mins
- The City 19 mins
- Canary Wharf 24 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Clapham North 4 mins
- Clapham High Street 4 mins
- Clapham Common 7 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Clapham Manor Primary School route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
- Stockwell Primary School route & info >
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary route & info >
- Macaulay CofE Primary School route & info >
- Platanos College route & info >
- Effra Nursery School route & info >
- Durand Academy route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.
Clapham Common has been a sought after location since the Clapham set counted William Wilberforce amongst its alumni and has barely been out of vogue since. The major draws are the park, the ease of transport, sitting right on the Northern Line with three stations within easy walk and the bars and restaurants that pepper the area.