Crescent Grove, SW4
Keating Estates (Clapham Branch)
23 Clapham Common South Side
T: 020 7720 2113
F: 020 7720 9256
This is a spacious one bed flat on the second floor of this excellently maintained block of flats. The living room is large and bright and the galley kitchen well appointed. The bathroom, while a little dated is spotlessly clean and well maintained. Crescent grove's tranquil oval sits sheltered from the high street and Common though only a minute or so from the tube station. The houses on this small exclusive road start well into the millions of pounds. Tenant Fees
Council Tax Band C
EPC rating F (26)
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 13 mins
- South Bank 14 mins
- London Bridge 16 mins
- The City 20 mins
- Canary Wharf 28 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Clapham Common 2 mins
- Clapham High Street 8 mins
- Clapham North 8 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Clapham Manor Primary School route & info >
- Macaulay CofE Primary School route & info >
- St Francis Xavier Sixth Form College route & info >
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
- La Retraite Roman Catholic Girls' School route & info >
- Stockwell Primary School route & info >
- Honeywell Junior School route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.
Clapham Common has been a sought after location since the Clapham set counted William Wilberforce amongst its alumni and has barely been out of vogue since. The major draws are the park, the ease of transport, sitting right on the Northern Line with three stations within easy walk and the bars and restaurants that pepper the area.