Currie House, SW2
Keating Estates (Clapham Branch)
23 Clapham Common South Side
T: 020 7720 2113
F: 020 7720 9256
The flat consists of two decent sized double bedrooms with large windows letting in plenty of natural light, a separate reception and kitchen and bathroom. Photo’s are representative and are of example units recently completed and may not be of the actual units which are available. Call us today to arrange your appointments for viewings at the earliest opportunity! Tenant Fees.
Council Tax Band B
EPC rating D (62)
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 28 mins
- South Bank 29 mins
- London Bridge 30 mins
- The City 33 mins
- Canary Wharf 43 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Streatham Hill 11 mins
- Clapham South 14 mins
- Balham BR 18 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Holmewood Nursery School route & info >
- La Retraite Roman Catholic Girls' School route & info >
- Streatham Wells Primary route & info >
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary route & info >
- St Martin in the Fields High School for Girls route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
- St Francis Xavier Sixth Form College route & info >
- Balham Nursery School route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.