Josephine Avenue, SW2
Keating Estates (Herne Hill Branch)
17 Norwood Road
T: 020 8674 8884
F: 020 7720 9256
**Special offer, no administration or reference fees for this flat if you move in January! That is an average saving of £350 for this move!** We are proud to offer this spacious two bed period conversion offering a large open plan kitchen and living area, with large windows and plenty of room for a dining area. The reception room opens out to the private wrap around garden, the first bedroom is a good sized spacious double bedroom, it has large sash windows making the bedroom feel very bright. The second bedroom is also a good sized double bedroom with a well maintained family bathroom. Josephine Avenue is in a sought after location close to bustling Brixton and a short walk to Brockwell Park. Tenant fees.
Council Tax Band D
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 18 mins
- South Bank 23 mins
- London Bridge 24 mins
- The City 26 mins
- Canary Wharf 37 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Brixton 10 mins
- Herne Hill 12 mins
- Clapham North 18 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
- Effra Nursery School route & info >
- Holmewood Nursery School route & info >
- St Jude's CofE Primary route & info >
- St Martin in the Fields High School for Girls route & info >
- Jessop Primary School route & info >
- Stockwell Primary School route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.