Park Hill, SW4
Keating Estates (Herne Hill Branch)
17 Norwood Road
T: 020 8674 8884
F: 020 7720 9256
This a spacious top floor two double bedroom flat in a small block of flats located within a few minutes to Clapham Common. There is a huge reception room with space for a dining area, a fully fitted kitchen and two large double bedrooms. This quiet residential street is located only 6 minutes from Clapham Common tube station getting you to the city in only 24 minutes. Tenant fees.
Council Tax Band C
EPC rating E (50)
Front door to work.
We calculate times using the first fast train after 8am to be most relevant to your journey to work. All journey times are from a property to the area listed right.
- Victoria 17 mins
- South Bank 18 mins
- London Bridge 20 mins
- The City 24 mins
- Canary Wharf 31 mins
Front door to nearest stations
- Clapham Common 6 mins
- Clapham North 10 mins
- Clapham High Street 11 mins
Map, Schools & Travel
- Clapham Manor Primary School route & info >
- Corpus Christi Catholic Primary route & info >
- Sudbourne Primary School route & info >
- Macaulay CofE Primary School route & info >
- Stockwell Primary School route & info >
- St Francis Xavier Sixth Form College route & info >
- La Retraite Roman Catholic Girls' School route & info >
- Holmewood Nursery School route & info >
Click a local station or school to view walking route with estimated travel times, and additional related information.
Clapham Common has been a sought after location since the Clapham set counted William Wilberforce amongst its alumni and has barely been out of vogue since. The major draws are the park, the ease of transport, sitting right on the Northern Line with three stations within easy walk and the bars and restaurants that pepper the area.